Program Security Officer, Senior - ManTech (Colorado Springs, CO) in Colorado Springs, Colorado For Sale
Type: Labor, For Sale - Private.
Business Title Program Security Officer, Senior
Location USA COLORADO Colorado Springs
Clearance Level Needed TS/SCI
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Program Security Officer, Sr. –Headquarters, Air Force Space Command
Individual must be able to work independently and is responsible for developing and integrating a strong Security program responsive to requirements applicable to Special Access Program (SAP), and SCI security requirements and control systems. Develop solutions to unique and difficult security situations and challenges in order to ensure strict security protection for SAP programs under purview.
Serve as a Senior Program Security Officer (PSO) assigned to Headquarters, Air Force Space Command but working at Schriever AFB, CO. Responsible for ensuring compliance with Air Force SAP and SCI security policies as mandated by the AFSPC SAP Management Office (SAPMO) as they apply to specific Security duties to include:
• Develop applicable security documents for SAP program.
• Author Security plans, Classification Guides, OPSEC Plans, Exposure Contingency Plans, Transition Plans, and Security/Education training products.
• Ensure SAPs under purview comply with JAFAN, DCID, DOD Directive and Regulations, and Air Force Regulations.
• Possess working knowledge of requirements and methods to meet requirements delineated in Air Force Policy, JAFAN and DCID series of publications.
• Leads program security office functions for sensitive DOD studies and standing committees. Provide excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong organizational and time management abilities.
• Serves as a high level point of contact for the establishment and modification of SAPFs.
• Drafts and coordinates Co-Utilization agreements for facilities.
• Coordinates procedures with appropriate Information Assurance offices, for the accreditation of AIS systems used to process SAP data.
• Coordinates with appropriate agencies on the approval of IA systems.
• Serves as a subject matter expert for security issues.
• Develop and administer the foreign travel/foreign contact reporting program.
• Assist with the update of program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Security Policies and Procedures (SPP).
• Assist with other security disciplines to include OPSEC, anti-terrorism/force protection, AIS security, information management/document control and physical security.
• Investigate and report information related to security incidents.
• Individual will be required to manage, update and maintain the overall clearance /access database and personnel folders
Equivalent Experience/Education: Bachelor''s Degree and 5+ years of related experience.
Position requires an active TS/SCI clearance and the ability to maintain Special Program Access.
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience and ability to obtain a security clearance.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree
Position Type FT
Overview For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation''s defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries, is concerned that it fulfill its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Special Disabled Veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or Other Protected Veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech''s Corporate EEO Department at (703) ###-####. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and veterans are urged to apply. ManTech''s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
xxxx ManTech International Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
www.BestDealerJobs.com Welcome to your next career opportunity! Are you looking for an exciting career change or...
Date: 20 Aug
START YOUR NEW CAREER AS A PROFESSIONAL TRUCK DRIVER AT STEVENS TRANSPORT! *PAID CDL TRAINING! *NO EXPERIENCE...
Time: 02:40 p.m. EST
Date: 19 Aug
CR England needs Student Drivers Now! You could have a new Truck Driving Career tomorrow! CR England offers student...
Date: 19 Aug
PSU has on call to permanent positions available with flexible schedules. You must be able to respond to emergency...
Date: 28 Jul
CR England is Hiring Student Drivers Now! You could have a new Truck Driving Career tomorrow! CR England offers...
Date: 28 Jul
## Job Description United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent...
Date: 24 Jun